[Advaita-l] What can one do when one is dying?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 2 22:52:40 EDT 2017

Dear Sri Durga  Prasad Janaswamy,
You Write : " My question: What should a sadhaka (not jnani) be cautious at the time of
death?I understand it is difficult, but atleast what should I be aware of."
 What should you be aware of ? You should be aware of the necessity to be a Jnani instead of being a sadhaka.You should become a Jnani before the death .
How to become a Jnani?Mantras 2-1-3, 2-1-4 & 1-2-22 of Katha Upanishad and  Mantra 2-4 of Kena Upanishad give out in a very simple and direct method to become a Jnani. Why don't you devote your remaining peroiod of life for thi purpose and become a kRutArtha?
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy