[Advaita-l] New Members

Ravi Mayavaram miinalochanii at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 19:59:24 EDT 2017

New Member Introductions:

Apurv Agarwal

I am a disciple of Padma Vibhushan Jagadguru Rambhadracharya ji and an aspirant learner of Vedanta literature of all sects.

While reading a book on Jagadguru Aadya Ramanandacharya ji, I came across a reference to a book named 'Advaita Amritvarshini'. As I tried to find the book on the internet, I came across a link where V Subrahmanian sir has mentioned about a book named 'SHREEMATHI AMRUTHAVARSHINI'.
Since Jagadguruji used to reside in a hermitage named Shreemath in Kashi, I thought that this could be the book mentioned by V Subrahmanian sir.

I would be more than happy to be a part of this list in contributing in whatever way possible.

Best regards,
Apurv Agarwal

कुवँर बिपिन चौहान <bipinchauhan7 at gmail.com>  Pranaam !

I or Bipin Chauhan

Disciple of Batuk Shastri Ex. General Secretary of Kashi Vidwat Parishad.

Advaitian want join you to share / do chant Ram Rameti Rameti Rame Raame Manorame shatranaam tat-tulyam ram naam vara nane .

Further, Your decision to me is Absolute Will.

Thanks,

Full Name: GR Vishwanath
Background: Knowledge of Advaita based on casual perusal of popular books on that topic. Desire to learn at a greater level of detail

N.V.S.S.SURYANARAYANA RAO ( age 56) from Hyderabad, India.

A brief introduction about my background in advaita vedanta and why I wish to join advaita-l.

I have been searching the web for a correct solution on the existence of God and I happened to go through the lectures of Late Sri YellamRaju Srinivasa Rao in YouTube as well as the lectures of Sri Swami Tatvavidananda Saraswati. Simultaneously, I have browsed the posts in Advaita Vedanta site and could get a certain idea of Advaita Vedanta of Sri Goudapadacharya and Sri Shankara.

After digesting a good number of Pravachanams of these Two great Gurus, I learnt that the concept of God can more effectively be understood as Godliness ( better than the word GOD ) i.e. Atma  which is Satyam, Jnanam and Sarva Vyapakam. I came to understand that God is not different from me and that GOD has become everything in the Universe (Abinnanimithopadakaranam ) Drusti Srusti Vada is the reality and not Srusti Drusti Vada.

Most importantly, I became interested in Dakshinamurthy Strotram of Sri Adi Shankara and Mandukya Upanishad karikas of Sri Goudapadacharya, Parama Guru of Sri Adi Shankara from Lectures of Sri Yellamraju Srinivasa Rao and Sri Swami Tatvavidananda. I am still listening to the excellent explanations from Late Sri YellamRaju garu and Sri Swami Tatvavidananda from CDs and interest sources available on the net.

As such, I am interested in subscribing to the website of Advaita Vedanta and participate in the posts to my mite.

thanking you

with best regards
NVSSS RAO
CS IN PRACTICE