[Advaita-l] The mystery element in the Quantum Theory

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 09:57:19 EDT 2017

Dear Sriram,
The variant C is contained (in a somewhat different version) in Feynman's thought experiment in Chapter 1, Vol3, Lectures on Physics.
Variant D is something I have devised more than two decades ago formy own understanding. This is a hybrid of Feynman's double slit + Schrodinger'scat. I am very sure about what I written on this.
When we have apparatus that are refined enough to perform this variant (D),the skeptics who challenge the existence of consciousness will be silenced forever.
Regards,Shrinivas