[Advaita-l] Sri Haridasa Bhat's Brilliant Presentation of Sat Khyaati Vaada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 10 00:56:22 EST 2017

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your detailed clarification.  Since we both are not new to the dvaitins arguments with regard to all these issues I don’t have to dig it further.  If the two advaitins giving two different definition to 'rajata' in shukti, first thing dvatin would demand is, first settle within yourselves and come up with a siddhAnta which is acceptable to both of you.  We will see that statement of Advaita later :-) And, he would say, anyway bring 'anything' under the banner of Advaita we will be ready to refute it :-) Just a small example :

You said in your mail :

Anirvachaneeya rajata is mithyā, traikālika atyanta asat, in the shukti

Sri Venkatesh Murthy prabhuji in his mail said though it is sweet for him to refute the sat khyAti, however he clarified his stand by saying :

But at the same time we say Silver in shell is not Asat also.

So, which one I should take for refutation from the tattvavAda perspective??  Is the question of a dvaitin like haridAsa Bhatta :-) And no need to mention, he must have his 'brilliant presentation' to refute both view points as well.

Since this topic going out of the scope of this thread...I shall stop here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar