[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:31:54 EST 2017

Well said, Sir.

Permit me to share two incidents, each reflecting a different facet on the
issue.

1.  The Caltech Theoretical Physicist Prof. Sean Carroll once challenged on
the twitter to explain Quantum Physics in less than 120 characters. A wise
guy wrote: "If you look, it's a particle; if you don't, it's a wave."

I paraphrased it for Advaita: "If you look, it's a world; if you don't,
it's brahman."

2.  A retired Professor of Physics from Andhra University gave a talk on
how he derived the characteristics of all the particles in the Standard
Model from an analysis of Sri chakra mantras.

A question was raised whether his calculations confirm the particle
'graviton' with spin 2 and what were its other properties about which the
physicists were not yet certain.

He had no answer.

Perhaps one has to wait till Physicists make their own discovery after
which a Pundit would claim that it was already known in our mantras for
millennia of years!

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <