[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 13:56:24 EST 2017

Namaste,

I think the point here is not that Quantum Physics came from Vedas.

A more palatable view is:
- There is mystery element in quantum physics. And this has got to
do with a conscious observer's involvement in bringing about collapse
of a wave function or localizing of a wave function.
- Now this interaction of conscious observer with the observed universe
that is implied by Quantum mechanics (but unfortunately not clearly stated)
set the best physicists wonder about what have other people who have
explored the nature of Consciousness concluded.
- In the Hindu and Buddhist philosophy they noted an in depth exploration
of the nature of consciousness and its influence on the creation.
- This made them draw parallels between Quantum theory and Vedas.

Regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari

I am 81 years old. This story of the origin of modern science in Vedas is
an urban legend.

At the time of second world war some of our people used to say that Hitler
has become so powerful because
Germans who have taken away our vedas used them to invent all the weapons
they used.

Making such claims will produce in lay and ignorant people a false sense of
superiority and at the same time a feeling that they are cheated.

Whether it is then or now we should put ourselves a very simple question.

If foreigners who only have a superficial knowledge of Vedas can do all
these things
**why we, who have much deeper knowledge of Vedas, are not able to do it?**

This is a very sane question.

regards,
Sarma.