[Advaita-l] Fwd: Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

sundaram gopalen gopalen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:55:13 EST 2017

Dear Sarmaji
I am a recent member of this group.
As a country we are very fond of revelling in the past . Did Einstein and Schrodinger  and other started reading the vedas before or after they propounded their theories? If they did before, could they decipher the secrets of Vedas before those Indians who were well versed in Sanskrit as well as familiar with western science could do so?
Let us stop this unnecessary discussion which really proves nothing useful.
regards

sundaram gopalen
gopalen at gmail.com