[Advaita-l] Bhagavata Audio

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:13:31 EST 2017

Thank you Anand ji, this site is very well organized. I could test-listen a
particular item there and it is the voice of Smt.Manda Kulkarni.  Great
effort. Her recording is available here as well:

http://www.pravachanam.org/browse/sanskrit/srimad_bhagavatham/mrs_manda_kulkarni

warm regards
subrahmanian.v

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <