[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-511 to 1-524

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:05:57 EDT 2017

Dear Sir,

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 8:30 AM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l <

> Please permit me to share the following mantra from Kathopanishad and Sri
> Shankara's commentary on it.

Kindly permit me to share the subject title again for your benefit:
"Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism".

Further, had you been there, I'm afraid that you would have quoted such
mantras and His bhAShya to Bhashyakara Himself when He tackled Dvaitin's
attacks on shrutisthApita advaita tattva!

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

​