[Advaita-l] shRShTi-dRShTi-vAda collapsed into dRShTi-sRShTi-vAda

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 06:25:05 EDT 2017

Pranams,

Sometimes, jivashrushti and also taken into account. That is why I raised
some doubts to Sri Praveen ji.
This topic was discussed earlier. Please visit
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2013-May/034702.html

Where was also a thread in which Sri Subramanian ji had given scriptural
support for eka-jiva vAda. I think he must be in better position to answer
your doubts.

Hari OM