[Advaita-l] shRShTi-dRShTi-vAda collapsed into dRShTi-sRShTi-vAda

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 03:19:49 EDT 2017

Namaste,
Please can someone point out who coined the terms Srishti-drishti-vada and drishti-srishti-vada? Where can I get more information about it? What are significant differences between them and it's implication?
I used to think the Shastras used Adhyaropa apavada method which is self-sufficient to explain creation and non-creation. Even mandukya is using Adhyaropa apavada right?
I would also like to know if there are any critiques for these vadas. Thanks