[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:08:30 EDT 2017

Namaste Chandramouliji, Subbuji,

Although the additional two phrases about Maya and avidyA are just 6th case
relation phrases in Sanskrit, still the meaning will not be the same as is
with श्रोत्रस्य श्रोत्रम्, etc, especially the way Bhashyakara describes it
and therefore, never seen to be used.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 6:32 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <