[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-10 to 1-13

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 07:32:18 EDT 2017

Namaste Praveen Ji,

Reg  << I remember the upper limit mentioned to such prArabdha extending
across
births to be seven, but I have not found that here. Would be helpful if
someone can direct me. >>,

I have not come across such a statement. However possible source for any
such statement would perhaps be puranas. My guess.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <