[Advaita-l] Fwd: Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-10 to 1-13

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:15:37 EDT 2017

Namaste Subbuji,
​
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:54 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> To my knowledge he is not a member of this forum. Whenever he feels that he
> should make his stupid comments he writes to the member whose email id is
> available on the post. It is best to ignore his trash and not to forward
> such junk material to the forum.

​Apologies, I wasn't aware of this or at least do not remember. I do
remember seeing his name on either of these lists though.​ However, since I
saw this mail before posting my reply to the list, I shall send the reply
to him off the list and stop there.

​
​
Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */
​