[Advaita-l] Time not Death

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:54:23 EDT 2017

Namaste,

Oh yes. Nice explanation. Thank you.

**The gita upadesh is thus also beyond time

It reminds me of catuHsloki bhAgavat where bhagavan viShNu gives updesha to
bhagavAn brahmA jI before brahmA jI begins creation.

I have typed a gist in gujarati here
https://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2017/04/chatuh-sloki-bhagavat-gujarati.html

It is from sastu sAhitya publication.

​Hari ​
OM

Sujal

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <