[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jun 18 23:18:17 EDT 2017

Luka Lipej
----------

I got interested in advaita as a part of my life journey towards discovering
the truth about God, the world and the self. Since I like discussion and
learn a lot from it I decided to join this group.

Dr. M. R. Ravi
--------------

I am a doctor by profession and a retired District Medical Officer living in
KERALA, INDIA. I am currently engaged in a project of spreading Hinduism and
adhyathmic stotras and mahapuranas in various indian and foreign languages
through youtube. May check the following channel maintained by myself.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DbhkskqHO_XiyBMwFeOZw

Saurabh Tiwari

I am a disciple of Jagadguru Shankaracharya of jyotirmath & dwarka sharda
math Swami shri Swaroopanand Saraswati ji maharaj. & holding a post of
A.D.C. to His Holiness.