[Advaita-l] Fwd: Did an Advaitin plot to murder Ramanuja?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:32:21 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <

> Namaste
>
> From TTD Saptagiri Sanskrit Magazine May 2017 Page 6 -

Dear Sri Venkatesh ji,

It would be a good idea to send a synopsis, in Sanskrit, of this
discussion, along with the URLs / excerpts to the TTD magazine's readers'
reaction section. This may at least create awareness at the article-author,
magazine editor and other readers level about the matter and thereby spread
the information.

regards
subrahmanian.v