[Advaita-l] Sixteen essential qualities of Jagadguru

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 23:44:04 EDT 2017

Namaste

There are two types of Sanyasa. They are Vividisha Sanyasa and Vidwat
Sanyasa. Those having Vividisha Sanyasa should avoid luxuries like costly
clothes, eating rich and festival food, jewelry, speaking to young women
and so on. Those having Vidwat Sanyasa have already realized. They may or
may not avoid luxuries. There is no difference for them.

Some Dvaiti Sanyasis may even travel with the Poorvashrama wife and she
will also get many gifts from people.

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh