[Advaita-l] Without Shakti, Brahman has no role

Ganu aathreya18 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 09:42:39 EDT 2017

I find this group falling below the quality of discussion or the impartial
urge to learn or argue. For the person who has asked question, questioning
is not wrong but pls put a question mark next time, perhaps you might get
polite answers. Brahma jignyasa alone should be the quest
On 03-Jun-2017 7:04 PM, "sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l" <