[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 05:30:13 EDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 12:57 AM, Durga Prasad Janaswamy via Advaita-l <

> OM shrI gurubhyonamaH
>
> Pranams.
>
> Mandukya Upanisad is talking about eka jeeva (एक जीव) only.

Namaste

You have demonstrated well what you have claimed above प्रतिज्ञा.
It is perhaps because of this precise and concise way of teaching the
sādhya (advaitam brahma) and the sādhana (the three states) that this
Mānḍūkya Upaniṣat is extolled in the Muktikā upaniṣad as:
माण्डूक्यमेकमेवालं मुमुक्षूणां विमुक्तये (The sole Mānḍūkya upaniṣad alone
is sufficient for the mumukṣus to attain mokṣa).

regards
subbu