[Advaita-l] Bhamati DSV theory according to Siddhanta Bindu

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:56:46 EDT 2017

Namaste

One thing to note here is that, if DSV was the view of Shankara, then
probably the opponent schhols were right in saying that Advaita is Buddhism
in disguise because Ishwara is completely invalidated.

Yes Ishwara is invalid. Vedas are invalid. All religion is invalid. The
entire Universe is invalid. But Your Self Atman is not invalid. Tat Tvam
Asi. Did Buddhism say this? They said even Atman is invalid. What a joke to
compare the two.

Regards

-Venkatesh