[Advaita-l] Bhamati DSV theory according to Siddhanta Bindu

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 27 01:55:01 EDT 2017

This is reasonable since Brahman being nishkriya and Ishwara being nityatrpta, there is no need for creation/creating.

praNAms Sri Subbu prahuji
Hare Krishna

Not for any debate with you...Just for the parallel view point : sarvavedAnteshu cha "IshwarahetukA eva" srushtayO vyapadishyante...tadeva cha Ishwarasya phalahetutvaM yat svakarmAnurUpAH prajAH srujateeti.  And Ishwara's vishama srushti is sApEkha...What is his apekshA when he is nityatrupta and AtmakAma??  The answer bhAshyakAra gives : sApekshO hi IshwaraH vishamAM srushtiM nirmeeyate iti chet?? dharmAdharmau apekshate iti vadAmaH..ataH srujyamAnaprANidharmAdharmApekshA vishamA srushtiH iti nAyaM Ishwarasya aparAdhaH....For me bhAshya vAkya is self explanatory.  And I am contended with bhAshyakAra clarification with regard to the purpose of Ishwara behind the srushti / vishama srushti...You are welcome to have an alternative view point to hold the theory of jeeva srushti.

My first / last mail to you with regard to this issue.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar