[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:10:36 EDT 2017

Namaste Chandramouliji,
Here is an attempt at translation -
>From that (Atma) is born this creation which is an appearance, therefore I,
the supreme Atma am the creator of the world - thus, in an instant, even a
small boy can understand this truth.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 26 Jul 2017 5:29 p.m., "H S Chandramouli" <hschandramouli at gmail.com>
wrote:

Namaste Venkatraghavan Ji,

I will respond tomorrow to your query. Meanwhile since you have quoted  the
verse

<< "seyam prAtItikI sriShTistasmaajAtA tata: svayam | jagatkartA parAtmeti
kshaNAd balOpi budhyate" >>,

it would be of some help if you could let me know how you interpret this. A
translation would also do, if not elaboration. It could have some bearing
for my response.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#m_6571368585678205561_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>