[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:33:36 EDT 2017

Namaste Venkatraghavan Ji,

Reg  << It is not the same prakriyA though, it is two different prakriyAs
in two different works. In the anubhUti prakAsha he is describing DSV, in
panchadashi he is describing in SDV. The fact that he endorses SDV in
panchadashi does not invalidate his endorsement of DSV in anubhUti
prakAsha.>>,

The title given in AP is no doubt DSV while that for Panchadashi it is SDV.
However the details of the prakriyAs are practically the same, especially
from the point of view of the number of sattAs. Sorry for seeking a very
odd clarification, Have  you gone  through the details of the prakriyAs and
come to the conclusion that they are different or are you going by the
titles given. I have no doubt that you would have done so, but since our
conclusions are so divergent on what should be a straightforward one, I
thought I might as well seek the clarification instead of assuming. Please
don’t mistake me. But if the answer is yes, then we just have to agree to
disagree.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>