[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:08:38 EDT 2017

Namaste Chandramouliji,

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:53 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

Ref book page 209, adobe page 312. According to him, the
> > version presented by Swami Vidyaranya is only a different interpretation
> of
> > SDV only and not DSV (either of the two versions) !!!

This is discussing only chapter ​​4 of the Panchadashi, where IshvarasRShTi
and jIvasRShTi bheda, former being vyAvahArika and the latter prAtibhAsika,
is shown in the process of viveka and what all has to be given up in the
end. I am a little lost on how does it mean that Sw. Vidyaranya never
endorsed DSV? Is the 4th chapter the only part in Anubhutiprakasha
commentary on Kaushitaki? I haven't studied the latter.

​
​
Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */
​