[Advaita-l] Bhakti expressed in Karmayoga

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 22:09:31 EDT 2017

Thank you Sada ji for this post. For a person to offer everything, action,
fruit thereof, etc. to Bhagavan, there must be the unalloyed devotion to
the Lord. Otherwise there is nothing for him that motivates him to offer
everything to the Lord.

regards
subbu

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <