[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 09:38:04 EDT 2017

Without going into a discussion on generalities, let me limit the
discussion by stating that I have not said tatvamasi is not suitable for
DSV in general. I have only stated that in this specific instance of the
commentary by Swami Vidyaranya in his Anubhutiprakasha that is under
discussion, Swamiji himself has explicitly stated that the mahAvAkya
tatvamasi is not the preferred choice for the drishtisrishti prakriyA
chosen by AjAtashatru to teach BalAki. I have already given the necessary
references in this regard. I am sure atleast the spirit of what I am saying
is clear enough, even though there may be some lacunae in the presentation.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>