[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 10:51:51 EDT 2017

That's interesting. Thanks. In my humble opinion, this weakens the case for DSV/DSP. Although I wonder how DSV is much preferable for Upasana, when Tat Tvam Asi itself is difficult to accommodate. Not just that, there is no role for Ishwara in DSV and so the aspirant has to do upasana on his/her own self. Whether the upasana is on Eka Jiva or Eka Atma, probably each to their own!