[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 23:47:51 EDT 2017

>Thank you for sharing the interpretation of Shankara. So Shankara is
categorically advocating SDV and it is consistent throughout all his other
works.
<<stuff deleted>>

This is a selective reading of Shankara, Madhusudana, and PrakAshAnanda to
suit one's predetermined and stubborn opinion. It is reminiscent of the
discussion on the validity of DSV last year and you can read it in the
archives. I also see that others in this thread have given up arguing with
you. I will not waste my time repeating the points I made and I  am ending
my participation in this argument with a reference to the
ज्ञानलवदुर्विदग्धं ब्रह्मापि नरं न रञ्जयति verse from the nItishataka:

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2012-April/031380.html

Anand