[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 04:01:44 EDT 2017

Furthermore, in the anubhUtiprakAsha, vidyAraNya uses the term "coradvAra"
(coramArga) or shortcut to refer to DSV. This implies there is a longer
route, the rAjamArga so to speak, without which a shortcut does not make
sense. Please see:

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2016-May/041351.html

SDV, DSV, etc are prakriyAs for attaining the same result, and hence no
prakriyA is exclusive in nature nor meant for all people. I agree advanced
sAdhakas and even jIvanmuktas may find DSV suitable to view the world.

Anand