[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 10:35:16 EDT 2017

Suppose in my dream, the dream me sees a dream tiger and is struck with fear. When I wake up, I should consider both dream me and dream tiger as unreal or both as real. Similarly, after realisation, both the waking me and other jivas are unreal. So there is no premise for EJV. Only Eka Brahman. So when you say - "In your imagination, only you are a sajiva jiva", you mean to say 'Brahman's imagination? or 'Aditya's' imagination?
Gaudapada makes it clear in his Karika :
3.3: “Atman may be said to be similar to akasa manifested in the forms of the jivas which may be compared to the ether enclosed in the pots”4.92: “All jivas are, by their very nature illumined from the very beginning and they are immutable in their nature”