[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Traditional works on Drishti-Srishti-Vada (DSV)

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:52:08 EDT 2017

Namaste Subbuji,

​Thanks for more references.

I forgot to add one of the best works on DSV, which is the only other (than
Yoga Vasishtha) work recommended by Ramana Maharshi: Tripurarahasya.

Of course, I also forgot to list Yoga Vasishtha itself!

And Ashtavakra Gita can also be added to this list.

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */