[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 11:28:57 EDT 2017

Namaste

Relax. Slow down and think properly.

You have to ask the question to three persons because the answer to your
question depends on the person. First you ask a Jnani.

advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>:

> But is there a difference between a hare's horn and a car?
>
> Jnani says - No difference.

You ask a Mumumkshu learning Vedanta but not a realized Jnani.

But is there a difference between a hare's horn and a car?

Mumukshu says - Yes. Car is Anirvachaniya. It is experienced in
Vyavahara. Hare's horn is Asat. It is not seen any where.

 Then you finally ask the dull minded fellow on the street. He is not
interested in Vedanta. He wants to be in Samsara.

 But is there a difference between a hare's horn and a car?

 Dull fellow says - Yes. Car is very real. I love cars. Hare's horn is
false. It is nonsense.

>       From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>

Regards

-Venkatesh