[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 06:24:19 EDT 2017

Namaste Subbuji,
​
On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> An advaita sadhaka, by default, will have to go through the eka jiva vada
> prkriya alone, before arriving at the destination.

Very well said, a thinking I wholeheartedly agree with.​​ This is precisely
what I indicated in my earlier post to Adityaji that SDV should land on
aikya without the dream example to stand on its two feet. I will reply to
Adityaji's objection to that separately next, as to how people are wrong to
think that DSV avoids Shruti.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */