[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:27:10 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Aditya Kumar Mahodaya

There were discussions on this subject some time back. Kindly go through
those past discussions. DSV and EJV are accepted here and in other Advaita
circles. But some people may not like it because it makes everything like a
dream and there is only one dreamer. What is the difference? In Aneka Jeeva
Vaada there are many dreamers. In the end all dreamers are Brahman only.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh