[Advaita-l] Regarding Padmanabhaswamy

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Jul 13 08:23:16 EDT 2017

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan, during one of his tours to the USA and Canada, while addressing
his hosting groups, made this advice:

Strange that he can cross the sea and travel abroad but prohibits visiting shiva temples.
If he is so particular about not visiting shiva temples then how come
he travelled abroad by crossing the seas.  Is he not aware of 'samudra-yAna-prAyaschitta'

For we hindus, our enemies are our own people.  We never try to learn the lesson from the past.

That is the problem.

Useless bunch of fanatics and fundamentalists !