[Advaita-l] doubt on shAstra adhyApana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 13 07:14:26 EDT 2017

Vidwat sabhā-s in Kanchi Mutt do take place even now. Many scholars who come to Sringeri for the Ganapati Vakyartha sadas go to Kanchi too. During Chaturmasya, MM Sri Krishnamurthi Sastrigal of Chennai goes to Kanchi every day to conduct shāstra pātham.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

How about other two Amnaya peeTA-s ??  There also this type of  vidvat gOshti conducted every year??  Since we do not have frequent access to these peetas' activities and we hardly follow the details of  programs conducted in those mutts, we do get doubts like this :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar