[Advaita-l] Regarding Padmanabhaswamy

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 13 06:57:24 EDT 2017

Thanks for this article. The concept of Maya, it seems, is not acceptable for Ramanujacharya and all the later Vaishnava saints.

 praNAms
Hare Krishna

Sri SSS says somewhere that the Advaita khandana by the dvaitins and vishishtAdvaitins are based on vyAkhyAna and not directly based on bhagavatpAda's bhAshya.  Though they have taken some bhAshya vAkya-s for refutation, the interpretation they opted is again from vyAkhyAnakAras' works!! I don’t know how far it will be authenticated within our orthodox Advaita tradition.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar