[Advaita-l] Regarding Padmanabhaswamy

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 13 06:51:35 EDT 2017

Similarly, I think we should follow our purvAchAryas' footsteps and try to focus on decorum and rational debate, ignoring the name calling.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, but unfortunately our vyAkhyAnakAra-s themselves within the Advaita tradition did not follow the footsteps of our bhAshyakAra.  There were lots of names calling with below belt comments exchanged between bhAmati and vivaraNa vyAkhyAnakAra-s while presenting their own doctrine and refuting other's.  So pity it is.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar