[Advaita-l] Regarding Padmanabhaswamy

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:33:25 EDT 2017

On 13 Jul 2017 6:54 a.m., "Sriram Sankaranarayanan via Advaita-l" <

The type of maturity, and logical and shruti-based refutation of
purvapakshi, without resorting to verbal abuse, but by very calm and
objective sentences as done by Bhagavadpaada, is unfortunately absent in
many of the works of Ramanuja and Vedantadesika.

Rightly following the foot-steps of their purva-acharyas,

Similarly, I think we should follow our purvAchAryas' footsteps and try to
focus on decorum and rational debate, ignoring the name calling.
Shankaracharya's silence is as important as his words to a mumukshu.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan