[Advaita-l] perception of time

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:10:06 EDT 2017

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

There was a discusssion in this list under the caption <<
"time" as defined in Vedanta pariBAsha.
​>> in Dec2016-Jan2017. I find you did not participate in the same. Many of
the points you have covered have been discussed therein. I am not sure if
any have been leftout.

Regards

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <