[Advaita-l] perception of time

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:31:10 EDT 2017

Time is the mental  estimation of interval between events. Without events
there can be no time.
Events themselves are changes occuring in surroundings. Changes in
surroundings are charecterised by
change of position of objects in the surroundings (Unless they miraculously
apper or disappear from their positions.)
Change of position of objects implies their motion. So time is related to
motion. Afterall we measure time by  a repetitive
motion which we assume or postulate to be occuring at equal intervals.

regards,
Sarma.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 8:28 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <