[Advaita-l] Ishwara, Guru and Atman - All One

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 03:22:56 EDT 2017

Last year, I wrote an eBook titled "Sri Dakshinamurthy: Guru, Ishwara &
Atman" exploring the same theme. The book is currently available for Free
on Amazon Kindle until Wednesday.

Here is the link-
https://www.amazon.in/Sri-Dakshinamurthy-Guru-Ishwara-Atman-ebook/dp/B01MU61Z0R

Regards,
Nithin

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:45 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

Nithin S