[Advaita-l] Defintion of anubhava

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:44:12 EDT 2017

Namaste Venkatraghavanji,

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Venkatraghavan S <agnimile at gmail.com> wrote:
​

> However, I am afraid, this leads to a similar आरोप of dualists as we saw
> in the thread following Vadiraja's work.
>
> Not sure, what are you referring to here?

​I was thinking of some discussion of brahman being different from asat
does not need the knowledge of its existence, etc. I'll let that be.

​Thanks for the interesting details from Advaitasiddhi and commentaries.
​Its nice to see Bhashyakara's unique Chandogya interpretation used to
refute objections on the definition of mithyAtva.

​
Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */