[Advaita-l] Defintion of anubhava

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:50:45 EDT 2017

Namaste Venkatraghavanji,

I couldn't find the definition of अनुभव in that thread. The interpretation,
however, looks same as what I said in my first post अपरोक्षज्ञानम्। This is
not at all at dispute. To clarify, I wish to know:

1) Whether we agree with the Nyaya definition स्मृतिभिन्नज्ञानम् अनुभवः। If
not,

2) What is our definition of अनुभव?

​Please note that this definition should not and need not be limited
to ब्रह्मज्ञान
1 <#sdfootnote1sym>, as it is applied everywhere.

1 <#sdfootnote1anc> Specifically for ब्रह्मज्ञान vs ब्रह्मानुभाव I wrote
something here <http://anythingwise.blogspot.in/2017/04/blog-post_3.html>

​gurupAdukAbhyAm
,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */