[Advaita-l] Two good books for taittirIya shAkhA students

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 05:47:46 EDT 2017

Hmm, no idea why I wrote vishvanAtha instead of vaidyanAtha. Yes, looks the
same. However, my copy says 2015 printing date inside, has a uniform
magenta color cover, not the one in the link. It also has many pages of
errata at the end. I don't know if the link sends you the first printing
and also whether it will have the errata sheets.

Rama

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:22 PM Shyam Subramanian via Advaita-l <