[Advaita-l] Fwd: A unique feat

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 23:56:03 CST 2017

Sri Subrahmanian Ji,

Namaste.

I could listen to the talks on advaita sidhi by these three scholars at the
following link  << http://www.advaita-vedanta.info/lectures.php >>. But the
talks are incomplete. Talks by Sri Godha Venkateswara Shastrigal terminate
at talk 42. Is there any other link where the balance talks are available?

For info of the members, the link also includes talks on several upanishads
with Bhashya of Sri Bhagavtpada delivered by Sri Mani Dravid Shastrigal in
tamil.

Regards

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <