[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Mon Jan 23 08:21:22 CST 2017

Namaste,

We have good no. of books in compact form published by Gita Press, RK Mutt, Kanchi & Sringeri mutts.
Why to take pain in compiling again to add more confusions.

That said, शंकरभगवत्पादः has hinted in प्रश्नोत्तर रत्नमालिका in the form of question & answer as:

को ब्राह्मणैः उपास्यः ? (who is to be contemplated by brahmins?)

गायत्रि अर्कः अग्नि गोचरः शंभुः  ( Siva who is seen in gAyatri, Sun and Fire)

For we advaitins, दक्षिणामूर्ति स्तोत्रं, तोटकाष्टकं, गुरुपरंपरास्तोत्रं - are mandatory.  Rest of the hymns
can be chanted as per one's time.

regs,
sriram