[Advaita-l] Hyperlinked Saankarabhaashyam from Sringeri Matha

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:35:37 CST 2017

At another phase the Sureshvaracharya Vartika with Anandagiri Tikā will
also be included in this project. The other Gita bhashyas of Adviatic
interest like Madhusudana's along with the other tika-s for the Shānkara
bhashyam will also find place in this.  I have requested them to eventually
add the Advaitasiddhi with the commentary too.

At a future point the prakaraṇa granthas of Shankara with commentaries will
also be included.

The prasthanatraya bhashya that is available now is of a very great
utility.  Anyone can search now to find if Shankara used a particular
word/idea/shruti smriti passage in his core bhashyas. Such a facility is
not available, I think, at present with regard to the Ramanuja and Madhva
Bhashyas.

regards
vs

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <