[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Ancient Gita Commenataries (in The Indian Historical Quarterly, Volume 10, Issues 1-4)

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:00:37 CST 2017

Thanks Subbuji. Interesting read. This supports my view that there were
pAncarAtra / bhAgavata bhAshyas in existence prior to Shankara's gita
bhAshya. Very interesting that Otto Schroder picks up on the reference to
paravAsudeva shakti by the purvapakshi when analysing the word अनादिमत्परं.
This was the same point I was making earlier.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 6 Jan 2017 9:40 a.m., "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <